Possible Cold Air Intake (CAI)

srk23

I was looking around searching for an cold air intake for the journey and came across this: http://www.knfilters.com/search/product.aspx?prod=69-2543ttk

it looks like it might fit the 3.6L journey, its made for the avenger. I saw someone post on a different forum that they used this on their journey but it was an old post and im not sure if it will fit since there are no pictures of it on that journey or any one else out there talking about it. so if anyone out there has tried it or knows if it will or will not fit please let me know! thanks

Wonder how different the air box specs are between the 3.5 and 3.6? I would imagine its total diff shape and location. I know the 3.5 is a 2 piece. I just removed outer section that runs from box to top of grille and noticed a diff in mpg and a little more torque from take off. Not bad for just removing something.... and yes I have also read that avenger Cai will work on the journey. Another mod I did ( first mod) was drilled and spotted brake rotors. Huge huge difference in stopping power. Best and favorite mod yet. All 4 rotors and ceramic pads for 230.00 off ebay.

I emailed K&N and asked them if they could verify the fit or not since they haven't bothered to make one for the journey since low to little demand in the market. The member of the other dodge forum who did it, did it on a 3.5L 2010 r/t. What is the difference between the 3.5L and the 3.6L?