2013 Journey R/T

biohazard

Just picked up our new journey and thought I'd share some pix. We traded up from a 2010 SXt and love the newer journey layout. We maxed out the options on our new R/T aside from the rims as we didnt like the CHROME CLAD ones and prefered the "spidery" look of the stock 19" R/T rims instead. We have 3 kids and had the booster seats our 2010 and of coarse got them in our 2013. I highly recommened them for anyone with smaller kids as the boosters are built in and eleminate the need for carrying around bulking aftermarket boosters.

IMG_1779_zpsd0dd4eab.jpg

2013 DODGE JOURNEY R/T in PEARL WHITE

IMG_1780_zps3c634e9c.jpg

Love the BEIGE LEATHER interior

IMG_1782_zpsb5d212ea.jpg

Never seen a picture online of the door trim in beige so here it is :)

I will post up some pictures of the booster seats later for anyone who is interested in how they work.

Edited by biohazard

Looks awesome! Yours is the first I've seen with the exterior combo we are planning to order. We don't seem to have the same options in Cali as you do. Here the R/T is only available with the black interior and the satin carbon "spider" wheels.

Too bad b/c I really like your tan interior. The black is nice too though.

Thanks again, I'll show the pics to my wife too. We both have always been black car types, but after seeing a quick glimpse of a white Journey on the road recently, we both thought white might be a nice change of pace. Your pics bolster that idea to a definite decision to go with the pearl white.

Our first DJ(2010 SXT) was black. We loved it but it showed the dirt really bad. We also had the black interior and this time around we wanted something different. We ordered the tan interior as we have never seen one and glad we did as it looks great but the black was also on our list :)....

291_zps502e0e71.jpg

This is our 2010 SXT. We loved it !!!

Let me know if you want any other pictures or any questions about the 2013 DJ !!!

Edited by biohazard

Very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanx BUD !!! only had it a few days and loving it already.... I miss putting my key in to start the car though, going to take some getting used to,lol.... I am also pricing out a RALLYE R/T painted front grille(body color). As an after thought i prob should have just ordered the RALLYE R/T but i wanted to the roof rails.

• 5 weeks later...

Nice pick up! Just came from the dealership to drop off my '11 Crew and noticed a '13 R/T fully loaded on the showroom that intrigued my interest...who knows!

I noticed on your R/T that the lower side panel(skirt) is black, is that normal? Might be something that they don't include anymore in the newer years, but I specifically chose the Crew to have matching colours. Don't have a pic of my Journey right now, but I thought the R/T's would also match the colour of the lower side(skirt) panels

Our first DJ(2010 SXT) was black. We loved it but it showed the dirt really bad.

I agree I've had a black vehicle and while it is very sharp when it is clean, it is very hard (for me anyway) to keep it that way. I have a Stone White Journey now and very happy with it. It was the first white car I ever owned and took some getting used to, but I really like it now.

Terry

141743222.jpg

146733255.jpg

Edited by Windancer

• 1 month later...

That is a beautiful Journey. In the US, R/T's are not equipped with roof rails, the door handles and grille are body colored, chrome clad wheels are not available and Copper Pearl is not a choice. On the Journey, my preference is for a little chrome on the body, we loved the copper color and I like the chrome wheels even if they are "clad" which really irritates me. If the R/T were available in the U.S. like yours, I would have chosen it. Love that interior!

• 3 weeks later...

Our first DJ(2010 SXT) was black. We loved it but it showed the dirt really bad. We also had the black interior and this time around we wanted something different. We ordered the tan interior as we have never seen one and glad we did as it looks great but the black was also on our list :)....

291_zps502e0e71.jpg

This is our 2010 SXT. We loved it !!!

Let me know if you want any other pictures or any questions about the 2013 DJ !!!

Very nice! This is the first pic I've seen of a trailer thats been towed by a Journey. Any issues, recommendations, for limits, etc? I'm planning on getting "hitched" and a camper sometime soon.