Buying a DJ R/T in Australia

Hi Guys,

As the title sugests I live in Melbourne Australia and am considering buying the 2013 R/T Journey.

Really love the look, specs, size and feel of this car. My only problem is I hear that Chrysler will be removing Dodge from the overseas makets including Australia. Will this make servicing and parts hard to come by? I personally don't think it will as Chrysler and Jeep will be hanging around as far as i am aware.

It looks like most of the brake pad and rotor issues have been resolved from the earlier models which is good.

Another thing that i don't understand that I will have to ask the dealer about is in the US you get an extra warranty on top of the 3 year/100000k one, whick is 5 year/100000m powertrain warranty which we don't get. Seeing as though there the same car i'm not sure why this is the case?

If anyone out there has any feed back to the above issues or any general feedback about this car it would be much appreciated. This is my first purchase of a brand new car so whilst it's exciting it's also a little daunting.

Thanks