Are there any SXT models like this in stock?

I am looking for a blue or red FWD SXT configured as follows:

1) Convenience Group I

2) Premium Convenience Group

3) Flexible Seating Group

4) Entertainment Group #2

5) Rear Seat Video Group I

6) Power Sunroof with Express Open/Close Feature

7) Trailer Tow Prep Group

I have yet to find one after an extensive dealer search via the build your own website. I noticed next to none of the SXT models have the navigation (Entertainment Group 2) and very few RT models do. Ironically, the 2 or 3 SXTs I did find with nav were found using the Autotrader website & a keyword search.

Seeing how Dodge is kind enough to allow all of these options (especially nav) on the mid-level model (as compared to GM, who requires you to go top of the line for any one of several of them), I would think more would be ordered this way.

In fact, when I compared the standard equipment on the build your own section, all the stuff the RT had that I liked (i.e. steering wheel audio controls and overhead LED reading lamps) were made up by ordering the above options.

I have split this off from my original poll question, sorry for any confusion.

I am looking for a blue or red FWD SXT configured as follows:

1) Convenience Group I

2) Premium Convenience Group

3) Flexible Seating Group

4) Entertainment Group #2

5) Rear Seat Video Group I

6) Power Sunroof with Express Open/Close Feature

7) Trailer Tow Prep Group

I have yet to find one after an extensive dealer search via the build your own website. I noticed next to none of the SXT models have the navigation (Entertainment Group 2) and very few RT models do. Ironically, the 2 or 3 SXTs I did find with nav were found using the Autotrader website & a keyword search.

Seeing how Dodge is kind enough to allow all of these options (especially nav) on the mid-level model (as compared to GM, who requires you to go top of the line for any one of several of them), I would think more would be ordered this way.

In fact, when I compared the standard equipment on the build your own section, all the stuff the RT had that I liked (i.e. steering wheel audio controls and overhead LED reading lamps) were made up by ordering the above options.

I have split this off from my original poll question, sorry for any confusion.

Ah - a kindred spirit. You want all the creature comforts, but the appearance packages - not so much. Your configuration is exactly as mine would have been - but in the interest of cost, I decided I could live without Entertainment Group 2 and Rear Seat video. You can acheive both of these goals with portable units at a *much* lower cost - though not so elegantly. I specifically did NOT want the appearance packages because 1) I didn't want to pay those prices for some fancy wheels; 2) Don't want to have to buy 19" tires when the time comes; 3) I feel the 17" tires will give a more comfortable ride; and 4) I don't particularly like the *appearance* of the appearance packages - the 17" aluminum wheels look just fine to me.

Anyway, I have to agree. Every dealer seems to either order the "stripped" model - or the "tricked out model". I was able to find a few with most or all of the functional options, but no one had anything with the functional options that didn't also have one or the other of the appearance packages. So I orderd mine and have been very happy with it.