2013 Journey Computer Flash

essemoh

Not sure if there are any Dodge Tech people that read this.. the instructions which came with the factory wiring harness were accidently thrown away before I brought the vehicle into the dealer to have the computer flashed.. (still think this is STUPID since I ordered the tow prep package.. why does Dodge NOT activiate this!!!).. Well, apparantly there is a code on the instructions that is needed.. the Dealer has been trying to resolve this for over 3 weeks now..

Does ANYONE know what code is needed to get my wiring to work?

• Official Dodge Support

Not sure if there are any Dodge Tech people that read this.. the instructions which came with the factory wiring harness were accidently thrown away before I brought the vehicle into the dealer to have the computer flashed.. (still think this is STUPID since I ordered the tow prep package.. why does Dodge NOT activiate this!!!).. Well, apparantly there is a code on the instructions that is needed.. the Dealer has been trying to resolve this for over 3 weeks now..

Does ANYONE know what code is needed to get my wiring to work?

Essemoh,

The dealer should contact STAR to get that information. The dealer service manager would now how to get in touch with them. If not, I would suggest you contact the Chrysler Customer Assistance Center at 800-992-1997 and they will find the information that you need.

Thanks.. but STAR is who the dealer has been in contact with.. I've been in 3 times, they had to get some stuff off the computer and then back to STAR.. when I originally contacted Customer Service, they said they cannot provide any technical information, that I have to bring it to the dealer.. see the cycle here.. can't they just look at the paperwork for a different harness and get the number? Seems to simple for me..

• Official Dodge Support

Thanks.. but STAR is who the dealer has been in contact with.. I've been in 3 times, they had to get some stuff off the computer and then back to STAR.. when I originally contacted Customer Service, they said they cannot provide any technical information, that I have to bring it to the dealer.. see the cycle here.. can't they just look at the paperwork for a different harness and get the number? Seems to simple for me..

PM me your Vin.