Incentives after 2.99 Gas

Any word yet on what Dodge is going to do after the 2.99 gas deal ends on July 7th. I have already put the Journey on order but I doubt it will be delivered byt July 7th. I was planning on taking the 2.99 gas but looks like that wont be available. I have searched around a lot but havent really seen anything. Any word on what the new incentive are going to be.

Or with that.. since I put down my deposit and ordered the car... am I still eligible?

First, the key date for all rebates and incentives is the date you take delivery. Don't know of any way around that.

Don't know what will replace the $2.99 card, but right now you can choose the card or $1000 cash rebate. So the rebate might continue after the gas card ends. Also, keep checking the website http://www.letsrefuelamerica.com . The gas card was initially due to expire May 30, but at the last minute, they extended it to July 7. No guarantees, but there's always the chance they might extend it again.

We have not received our card yet, but I have a feeling it's going to be worth approximately $3000 over the life of the card.

• 1 month later...

Just wondering. They still have it on Dodge's website but it isnt listed as an official incentive on the Journey anymore. I tried calling the dealer to find out what is going on but didnt receive an answer.

I ordered my Journey about 6 weeks ago and put down a deposit. At the time there was the 2.99 gas deal or 1000 cash back.. now nothing is listed. Since I signed and put down a deposit 6 weeks ago, will I still get those incentives.. if not.. does anybody know what incentives are coming up?

anybody???

From http://www.chryslerllc.com/en/refuel/

Let's Refuel America Program

Official Program Rules

PROGRAM PERIOD:

May 7, 2008 through July 31, 2008

So it looks like it has officially ended. And it is definitely based on delivery date, not ordered date.

When I was shopping for the Journey, I went through the Dodge website, built the car I wanted, and at the end, it asked if I wanted to get quotes from local dealers, so I went through and did that. Over the next few days, I got a bunch of calls and emails from dealers in my area, but I also got an email from Chrysler with a certificate for $500 bonus cash off a Journey. Don't know if they are still doing that; I was completely surprised to get it.