Ontario, Canada

GR8BRITT

Welcome to the forum. I don't think you will have any regrets. After comparing a few other SUV's, I was the most impressed with the Journey There were no Rallyes in stock when I was looking and I really have to see one before I could order it, so I opted for the "base" R/T.

Thanks for the welcome guys, I'm enjoying the journey so far...

AstralRT....No it does not have the embroidered R/T in the seats but it does have all the red stitching, this baby came will all the bells n whistles...apart from the rear entertainment package!

Edited by GR8BRITT

Same here, I'm only missing the built in booster seats..................and now the R/T embroidered seats. I'm still confused how something that is suppose to be part of the base factory build of a Rallye can be overlooked.

• 2 weeks later...

Same here, I'm only missing the built in booster seats..................and now the R/T embroidered seats. I'm still confused how something that is suppose to be part of the base factory build of a Rallye can be overlooked.

I checked out your pics, do you have the silver wheels? I thought the RALLYE came standard with the carbon wheels! I tinted my front windows to match the rears, looks sharp. Enjoy the ride!

I have a set of 17's from a previous vehicle (black and silver), with winter tires, but the damn things have the wrong nut pitch....sucks.

I do have some 16" steel rims which I used on my SS Cobalt, they may fit but will look like crap! I will have to check! I read on here somewhere that the Khumo tires are pretty bad in the snow...

I have a set of 17's from a previous vehicle (black and silver), with winter tires, but the damn things have the wrong nut pitch....sucks.

I do have some 16" steel rims which I used on my SS Cobalt, they may fit but will look like crap! I will have to check! I read on here somewhere that the Khumo tires are pretty bad in the snow...

I don't think 16's will fit any more since they increased the brake size. I think the smallest that will fit will be 17's and they will require the correct bolt pattern and offset.

I've also read that the 09-10 17's don't fit perfectly and require some minor shaving of the calipers, not sure if 11-12 17's would have any problems.

Khumo's are all-seasons, so I never put much faith in all-seasons for winter driving.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey folks, Just taken receipt of my 2012 Journey R/T Rallye in all black, hope it was a good choice??

Welcome. Black would not have been my first choice but I am sure it looks awesome. Just watch out for those gas station "brush" washes - they do the damage Black over time.

Cheers

Black is a pain to keep clean but looks the best when clean. Get yourself some good wax and polish and it will help make cleaning easier. After a good wax, I can get away with just rinsing my DJ and drying it. No soap needed. Another tip for anyone that just took ownership of a new ride, get a good clay bar to clean up the paint. You won't believe how much garbage is sitting on your paint, even when new.

• 3 years later...

Hi guys out there, last week I got 2013 Dodge Journey R/T 3.6l with 28000 Km on it. Black leather with red stitches and it looks cool, drive smooth, loaded with all features, big NAV display and I can say I like it very much however my concern is the consumption?? I just can't get this vehicle lower than 14 liter avg per 100 km no matter how I drive. This is to me kind a to high and I have to admit I'm negatively surprised that after all my research I'm having such high consumption.
Can anybody of you out there please comment on that just to see how are the other Journey's around and if this is extremely high or if everybody is somewhere in the same circle?

Thanks everybody.
Cheers

Hi guys out there, last week I got 2013 Dodge Journey R/T 3.6l with 28000 Km on it. Black leather with red stitches and it looks cool, drive smooth, loaded with all features, big NAV display and I can say I like it very much however my concern is the consumption?? I just can't get this vehicle lower than 14 liter avg per 100 km no matter how I drive. This is to me kind a to high and I have to admit I'm negatively surprised that after all my research I'm having such high consumption.

Can anybody of you out there please comment on that just to see how are the other Journey's around and if this is extremely high or if everybody is somewhere in the same circle?

Thanks everybody.

Cheers

Welcome to the forum. You should have started your own topic instead of resurrecting a 4 year old thread..lol

Thanks everybody.

Cheers

Hi, and welcome to our little corner of the 'net.

If that is city driving, or maybe mostly city with a bit of hi-way thrown in, that's pretty much what I am getting in my '15. Winter gas, cold weather running, extra idle time, remote start run time, all combine to beat up on your fuel economy. When the weather warms up, you should notice a marked increase.