My 2010 Journey Showcar

its2easy

Well I am getting ready for the Journey third show season. I am excited. Here are some pics of the way it is so far. I will be adding lowering springs next week and i will post pics. Also the engine is not quite done yet, so I will post those pics also soon. dj3_large.jpgdj2_large.jpgdj1_large.jpgdj_large.jpg

Edited by its2easy

Where are your front side turn signals?(Amber)

That would be against the law here in Ontario Canada, along with the Green at the front.

Green lights in the front here is for local fire fighters responding to a call. rural areas

..............Looks great for shows.....Are you in the U.S or Canada?.....Caper

The amber signals are just covered in vinyl, you can still see them at night.

I just wanted to know how easy it is to change the front grille on the journey? Any tips? These are the inserts I wanna put into mine.

What kind of engine upgrades are you doing to your journey?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-2012-Dodge-Journey-Billet-Grille-Grill-Combo-Incert-/350531140341?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Year%3A2011|Make%3ADodge|Model%3AJourney&vxp=mtr&hash=item519d48baf5

I just wanted to know how easy it is to change the front grille on the journey? Any tips? These are the inserts I wanna put into mine.

What kind of engine upgrades are you doing to your journey?

http://www.ebay.com/...=item519d48baf5

It wasnt bad for mine. I removed the old grill and the new one bolted right in. The lower grill bolts right on to the exsisting grill. As far as engine upgrades, i have a cold air intake with aftermarket oil breather. I will be doing a catch can soon. Other than that the engine cover is painted with led lights in the engine bay.

• 2 weeks later...