How long did it take to get you factory order 2012 Journey?

It took

four weeks to get to a confirmed order ©

an additional week to get to to level (D) which is an order scheduled for production and an VIN assigned

level D1 took an additional week and a half.

My car should be on a train by Monday which puts it at 8 weeks from ordering to being fully built. That's not bad considering the factory was shut down over Christmas.

If you are at six weeks then it shouldn't be long till you get to the next level.

That's what happened to me. I listed my car and it sold in three days instead of the two weeks I figured it would. I am currently careless till mine arrives :(

I feel your pain.

Thanks for the replys. I was hoping for around 8 weeks. I didn't expect my current car to sell so fast. I'll be car less in 2 weeks. Can't wait to get my Journey.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Always an anxious time waiting for the new wheels,

fortunately the one I bought was on the lot.

The longest wait I have ever had was buying my

'07 Caliber in April of '06 as I had to wait till

middle of August '06 for delivery.

• 2 months later...

I ordered mine Feb 2nd, 2012, its now June 14th, 2012, still not in my possession, however, I recieved notice that it is close, should be at the dealer next week (a one week futher delay by the brief rail strike in Canada). I am at 133 days as of today which works out to 4 months and 12 days. I think i have been more then patient.

I ordered this vehicle in the winter, and now its mid model year and almost summer. I have already talked to the salesperson and informed him that there are people on this forum that have ordered in March and are already driving their Journeys, so I would like to know where the delay has occured. I remember there was one thread that said when the vehicle enters buld statur it can sit up to 60 days, If thats the case, then I can see that is out of the dealerships control, but if I find that the person who orders the vehicles, didn't put the order in for a few weeks after I signed the deal, I will be asking for some compensation. I had three possible private sales in May for my 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan and all have fallen through because, I couldn't tell them when the vehicle would be available. I was going to get considerably more then what the dealer would give me on a trade in, so I wanted to go that route. Now, if I can't find a buyer by next week, I will have no choice but to accept their offer. Now if my salesperson really believes in customer service, then he should go to bat for me, So we will be testing that out next week.