Finally Arrived! Dodge Journey 2012 Crew FWD

First off, I want to state up front... totally love it so far. First impression is the entertainment system inside this vehicle is so much much better than my Focus 2012 with myFord Touch.

Dodge Journey 2012 Crew FWD

- Leather

- Flex Seats

- Trailer Prep

- Nav Group

- Rear Sear Video Group

- 2nd Row Boosters

Total $26600.50 with TTL

post-4467-0-01546600-1325269536_thumb.jp

post-4467-0-51008200-1325269541_thumb.jp

Congrats! It's well worth the wait!

Hey question for you before I take my car back in for service.

There are a few items that I noticed:

1 - the floor heat/ac rattles. When I set it to blow from the dash vents, no rattle, when I switch it to floor it rattles. It is not too bad it sounds like someone put a small piece of paper against a spinning fan. More noticeable on speed setting 4 and up.

2 - The 2nd row seat seems to lock. For some reason, I can slide back and forth, but once I let the lever go and the seat repositions a little bit, there is a click probably indicating that it locked into position. But I can no longer use the lever to slide 2nd row back and forth. In order to get it to work again, I have to use the quick folding lever to fold the seat, slide it a little back and forth, then the slide lever works again. A pain in the ass.

Is there anything I am missing? I tried to look up info on #2 issue and I couldn't figure it out, or the manual didn't mention anything about it locking.

Issue #1 I am definitely getting it looked at.

Edited by Estoyloco