2012 Journey R/T's are hitting the lots

I'm seeing that 2012 Dodge Journey R/T's are FINALLY beginning to hit the dealer lots in my area. I found one that has the same exterior / interior combination as my Journey that should be delivered next week. (I also included a picture of a white one that was sitting next to it). I LOVE the black leather interior with the red accent stitching! Check it out:

gallery_4619_100_68451.jpg

gallery_4619_100_348861.jpg

gallery_4619_100_125048.jpg

gallery_4619_100_306346.jpg

gallery_4619_100_120914.jpg

gallery_4619_100_221663.jpg

gallery_4619_100_230391.jpg

My window sticker also says that with the Alpine logo on each door inside?????

Maybe the Apline is only the amp and not the speakers????

..........Anyboby know?

In the rear pics of the Black Journey......The R/T here in Canada has the AWD logo also the back...........That one did not.

Can you even get a AWD Journey in the U.S.?

...................Caper.....................

My window sticker also says that with the Alpine logo on each door inside?????

Maybe the Apline is only the amp and not the speakers????

..........Anyboby know?

In the rear pics of the Black Journey......The R/T here in Canada has the AWD logo also the back...........That one did not.

Can you even get a AWD Journey in the U.S.?

...................Caper.....................

The pictures above are not of an AWD model, but the AWD models in the US do have AWD badging.

Glad I got the crew.

Stubby antenna on back looks wierd... and what is up with the top rails? Black car missing it, and white car has black rails.

I don't like the body colored door handles as well... I like me some chrome, though I have a feeling it can get scratched up pretty quick.

BTW question about the red stitching.... is that normal on all the lines? I thought only the R/T had it... my Crew has Pearl leather w/ red stiching as well...

When I test drove it at the dealership they had the Tan leather and I don't remember it having red stitching.

Pearl Leather w/ Red Stitching

Edited by Estoyloco

Glad I got the crew.

Stubby antenna on back looks wierd... and what is up with the top rails? Black car missing it, and white car has black rails.

I don't like the body colored door handles as well... I like me some chrome, though I have a feeling it can get scratched up pretty quick.

BTW question about the red stitching.... is that normal on all the lines? I thought only the R/T had it... my Crew has Pearl leather w/ red stiching as well...

When I test drove it at the dealership they had the Tan leather and I don't remember it having red stitching.

Roof rails are optional on the R/T model, as having them detracts from the sporty appearance (if that's what one is going for).

The red stitching is only available on the R/T in the US; I think that the other models have orange, white, or brown stitching depending on the interior color.

Roof rails are optional on the R/T model, as having them detracts from the sporty appearance (if that's what one is going for).

The red stitching is only available on the R/T in the US; I think that the other models have orange, white, or brown stitching depending on the interior color.

I guess appearance is all personal preference. BTW my Crew is US ordered has red stitching, see picture above.

Edited by Estoyloco

I agree, I ordered my color blindly. I didn't like the Black leather and definitely did not like the Tan.

So I ordered the Pearl based on the internet color swatches. Getting the red stitching along with it was just a huge plus :)

Edited by Estoyloco