Ordered a new Dodge Journey 2012 Crew - good price?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did you get your car yet? I would think you should be pretty close by now.

Not yet I just got email today saying that my car has been built. Also said I am getting another VIN as my original car did not pass all quality checks, so another was built.

Talked to dealer says they are built in Mexico so can take up to 3 weeks to arrive.

Not yet I just got email today saying that my car has been built. Also said I am getting another VIN as my original car did not pass all quality checks, so another was built

That's a bummer that it was delayed for a new build, but it's good they caught the problem so you don't end up with a lemon.

Mine has apparently shipped, but they've removed access to the Insight system so I don't have any way to track it.

• 1 month later...

Since there's already a topic here, I'd thought I'd jump on the bandwagon.

I ordered a 2012 Dodge Journey SXT -- with upgrade 4.3 uconnect with bluetooth / voice command / sirrus radio.

After tax, freight, delivery, licencing, extended warranty, paint protection, and 3m tape to protect from paint chips: $27406 canadian dollars (roughly on par with US right now). Good deal?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I thought the $2000.00 off the Canadian Journey R/T in 2012 was due to the fact the R/T only has the 4.3 in it.

The web-site told me ,back in Nov 2011, The 8.3 was a late to arrive in 2012 .........here in Canada anyway....

The list on my R//T was just over 34.000 and I did recieve 2000 off..............Caper...........

My dealer won't let me apply this month's rebates to the car that I don't have yet. I'm afraid they may go away when the car gets here - is why I ask.

You should get the rebate that existed when you placed the order OR the rebate that exists when the car comes in....whichever is better. That's how it worked at my dealer.

Yes they will not let you walk away .......Just because a rebate changed.........You will get the rebate/

Just like the others said/

Make sure there is not a better one when you sign, that you might not know about..........check the web-site and newspaper ads when you ready to buy/sign..........................................................Caper