Pricing on special orders

That's interesting. Does that generally result in the customer paying less for special orders?

It did on my Journey. They had one on the lot with all the options I wanted except for AWD. They ordered one for me with the same options and AWD for $100.00 less than the one on the lot.

Thanks. I'll see what my dealer is willing to do. They say that special orders are on hold right now, but should open up again in early October. Maybe because of all the parts shortages? If the 8.4 screen still isn't available when they re-open special orders, I won't be buying a Journey.

I agree, the 8.4 screen is the only way to go. :yahoo:

Not only is the 8.4 missing, but the reverse camera is also not an option right now (which is probably related to the 8.4 not being available).

Yeah, I'm guessing that it relies on the 8.4. I also can't seem to add heated seats without adding the leather seats. I guess I'll have to wait until they open the special orders back up and see which options are actually available to order.

• 4 months later...