Another update. I called my dealer yesterday to see if they could find out if there are any parts on back order that could be holding up my order.

I have been in 'D' status for 3 weeks now.

Well he just called back and told me the 3rd row is on back order, just like we thought. As soon as the part gets in then the car should fly through and be delivered.

He also said since they mark my car as being paid for then I should get priority over regular builds.

I will be on vacation this next week so I will be checking back in with the dealer on Friday. I will give an update to all then.

Seth

Mine has been in D status for three weeks now. I called my sells person and explined that I was reading that the third row seats were on back order he said he had not heard that. But would look into it and get back to me on Friday. Well he never called me back so now I dont know whats up. I will be calling him on Thur and asking about another status.

Mine has been in D status for three weeks now. I called my sells person and explined that I was reading that the third row seats were on back order he said he had not heard that. But would look into it and get back to me on Friday. Well he never called me back so now I dont know whats up. I will be calling him on Thur and asking about another status.

hey Seth, you sound just like some of us a while ago :hysterical: Pull up a chair and I'll buy you a beer or 2 while we wait togather.

Thanks for checking out the VIN info too buddy I fixed the 5 seater and 7 seater to FWD and AWD in my VIN Decode info, Sorry for all the confusion

Rob

oh, I read here the SE plus comes with flex seating (7)

Well I called my dealer again today still on D status. his response to the third row seat is that his contack said he does not see any troubles with my order. He said its only been four weeks and I need to settle down and be more patient :slapfight: .

I then called the 1-800 number and got no where just that it is in D status as of May 8th and it should be 6 weeks from that date but its not a postive. Then this lady started making me get on the defense because of her tone and the way she was talking to me. Can we say stuck-up Witch she was one of those person who said I never said that you are trying to say I said things I did not, She said that she could contack my dealer and let him know I was calling her because he is not helping me.

you need to calm down it's only been 3 weeks

:hysterical:

Sorry I could not resist this one. I do know what you are going through,...... TRUST ME!!!!! It is sooooo frustrating being treated this way. I hate going to the dealer only to wait and wait and wait some more for an answer of " still the same" with no compassion. I do not need my hand held while I am at the dealer, but at least show some concern. Hang in there The Journey is getting very polpular with all the word getting out and more are ordering. Just look at the member count last was 158 tonight and climbing day by day. I look at the bottom of the screen and it is nothing to see 1-2 members on now up to 5-6 and about 1--15 visitors/guests.

I just wish for you for the Journey to be here already

Rob

I know I have not been waiting as long as most but dang I want to have that car. I have only seen 1 journey on the road since I order. And trust me I am always looking for them.

I have noticed that the other dealers in my area are now getting more Journeys that are pretty well loaded. When we order ours most dealers in our area had 3 journeys with very little options.

I am still going to call my dealer next week even though he said that he will check on my order daily and call me if there is any change.

• 2 weeks later...