2011 Interior fusebox locations

• 2 weeks later...

Well that's interesting... If you happen to find out where it is, or if it came from yours, let me know... I know the manual makes reference to a fusebox, however, I was never able to find out anywhere... Not even hidden behind the glovebox.

The interior fusebox location must have been another designer's joke. It is behind the glovebox on the far right but you access it through the hush panel underneath it. It's tucked up so you almost have stand on your head. The exterior cover has the fuse ratings/location printed on it. The BCM is mounted near it also.

found it it right on the right hand side under the glovebox.

You are both most welcome and thank you Derek for posting a picture. I didn't think of doing that. I like to explore any different vehicle I get to locate itmes like this. The one thing i haven't done with the Journey is find the easiest way to access the battery (I'm assuming it's under the rear seats).

NOPE!!!

In front of drivers side tire!!!

Thank you for the information. So it's under the airbox location in front of the tire? At least that's close to the underhood electrical center. You would think behind the tire would be a better position for safety (NHTSA thinking here). When I opened the hood at the dealer ,on both the Journey and Durango, the first thought was the battery is somewhere in the back.

• 1 year later...

Hello,

I also have trouble with my fusebox. I don't have power for both my cigarette lighter and the trunk outlet. I know that the fusebox is under the gloves compartment, but I can’t see it. What do I have to do to get to it? I hope I don’t have to take all my car apart… Can somebody please put here some pictures and detailed instructions of how to get to it to replace a fuse? And I also saw under the glovebox, near the center column, something like a handle that clicks. What is that doing, because it seems it does nothing…

I totally agree with a comment above about who designed this. I definitely wouldn’t hire such persons to work for me. Fuses are meant to blow to protect something, so it must be easy to replace them, without going to a service station. What if I am on the road??

Thank you,

Liviu

• 3 months later...

The fuse box is in the right back corner of the passenger footwell on my 2013 Journey. Anyone know if it's possible to pull the entire fusebox out somewhat to make it easier to access? As it is now, it's almost impossible to get to it. Stupid design. Fuse removing tool is difficult to remove from its holder.

Yes, it's possible, there's a plastic tab to unlock it, the problem is, it turns the wrong way (i.e. the cover ends up towards the front of the car instead of towards the passenger).

Once turned, you can try to pull it to remove it from the guides, but then I found it quite difficult to put it back.

• 1 year later...

I found the fuse panel on the passengers side under the glove box. Can someone tell me how to drop it down so I can get into it. I found a tab that released one end and it allows it to drop that end by about an inch or an inch and a half down. Where do you go from there. I don't want to force it. Is there another tab holding it in?

• 6 months later...

hello, I am at a complete loss...I own a 2011 Dodge Journey Crew and My rear left and right turn signals are out.....they blink super fast and front work though. Also my rear break lights are out but the back lights go on when when I turn on my night lights. Is this a fuse problem or bulb issue. I tried to locate a fuse for it in the fuse box under the hood but I don't see anything pertaining to either. I also see people on the forum taking about inside fuse box? Someone please help!!! Thank you!!

• Official Dodge Support

hello, I am at a complete loss...I own a 2011 Dodge Journey Crew and My rear left and right turn signals are out.....they blink super fast and front work though. Also my rear break lights are out but the back lights go on when when I turn on my night lights. Is this a fuse problem or bulb issue. I tried to locate a fuse for it in the fuse box under the hood but I don't see anything pertaining to either. I also see people on the forum taking about inside fuse box? Someone please help!!! Thank you!!

Ann-Denise Anderson,

Welcome to the forum.

Check the fuses as bigtsr mentioned, could be a bulb issue but unlikely that they are all burnt out.

It would certainly be worth heading over to your local Dodge Service Facility to have the vehicle looked at.

• 1 year later...
eloy42franco, on 07 Jul 2016 - 10:28 AM, said:

Can you please tell me where the interior fuses are located, on a 2009 dodge journey sxt

As stated earlier in this thread, check under the glovebox on the far right side behind the trim panel.