So I had my Journey in for first service today

Powdered Toast Man

Got and oil change (as usual).

They reflashed the EVIC and it now stays in km/h!!!

I have to bring it back next week for a part that's on order. The complaint (or maybe TSB) code is "RRT 11-066". The only description is "Amp". Not sure what that's all about.

Also asked them to look at the rear fascia and the way the corners below the tail lights are popping out. They said they fixed it but when I went outside the passenger side was out about 1/4 inch again. I went back inside and complained. They had a body shop guy come look and this is apparently something very common on the Journey as there's only one clip further down on the corner. He told the service guy to order a few more clips and they'd install them next time I've got it in. I have to bring it back in for the above mentioned "Amp" anyway.

When I brought the Journey in and mentioned the flash to the service advisor he didn't believe that was the issue and rather contact Dodge engineering and replace the whole unit on mine. I for one wouldn't mind, but at the same time find it too consuming. I will ask the service advisor and see if he can flash it.

Also asked them to look at the rear fascia and the way the corners below the tail lights are popping out. They said they fixed it but when I went outside the passenger side was out about 1/4 inch again. I went back inside and complained. They had a body shop guy come look and this is apparently something very common on the Journey as there's only one clip further down on the corner. He told the service guy to order a few more clips and they'd install them next time I've got it in. I have to bring it back in for the above mentioned "Amp" anyway.

I've got a similar issue on our '10, but it may be from previous damage (found out after we bought it that it had been in a slight rear end collision). On ours it's only on the driver's side - pokes out about 1/4" - push it back in and pops out in a few minutes. Never noticed it on our previous '09 Journey SXT.