2011 Journey Factory Order times

Hey everyone, I am wondering if anyone has factory ordered a 2011 Dodge Journey yet? If so what were you told on how long delivery will take? I ordered my 2011 Journey R/T AWD fully loaded on January 28, 2011 here in Toronto, ON Canada. I was told by the dealer 4-6 weeks so it "should" be on their lot by end of February 2011 by what they antisipate. I have heard rumours of the 19 inch rim tire shortages etc...and expected wait times of 6-8 weeks now. That would mean my new 2011 R/T would not arrive till the end of March...if I am lucky. What are you other Dodge Journey factory order new owners hearing? I am already getting impatient....I want it now...LOL!

I was told 6 to 8 weeks also, it would not surprise me if its longer though... I was going to order a RT but soon figured it was too long to wait as my truck is off lease in a few weeks... I put my name on a RT my local dealer has already ordered, it is built and sitting in Michigan waiting for transport to Ontario, the date has been pushed back

a few times and just now was changed to another week away... :( It has all of the equipment on it that I wanted but is missing the U_connect and blue-tooth, hope i can add it later....My dealer told me it was not even available for order so it was no brainier to get the one that was already in the system to cut the waiting time down...

There is lots of inventory at dealers in Ontario now could you not find what you wanted already on the ground? I will let you know if mine ever shows up, I will be walking by the 24th of this month if it doesen't....

I was told 6 to 8 weeks also, it would not surprise me if its longer though... I was going to order a RT but soon figured it was too long to wait as my truck is off lease in a few weeks... I put my name on a RT my local dealer has already ordered, it is built and sitting in Michigan waiting for transport to Ontario, the date has been pushed back

a few times and just now was changed to another week away... :( It has all of the equipment on it that I wanted but is missing the U_connect and blue-tooth, hope i can add it later....My dealer told me it was not even available for order so it was no brainier to get the one that was already in the system to cut the waiting time down...

There is lots of inventory at dealers in Ontario now could you not find what you wanted already on the ground? I will let you know if mine ever shows up, I will be walking by the 24th of this month if it doesen't....

Unfortunately the Uconnect with Bluetooth was not ordered on many units. The dealers I spoke to thought is was included with the 8.4 screen, it was not. It is avalible to order though as I ordered it with mine, extra $300.00 but also includes voice command for the radio and phone dialing. I got mine loaded, minus the smokers group and tow package otherwise I got everything. My dealer conformed with me yesterday that the order has been processed and it is officially in que for build, so they expect end of March now. Good luck with yours!

My 2011 is also missing the bluetooth (and the nav unit). The kits aren't available yet to add it afterwards though (according to my dealership anyways). I was thinking of getting this to hold me off: http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/motorola-bluetooth-in-car-speakerphone-t505/10099940.aspx?path=624a5f3f0409c7afe29e720a5db84fc0en02

I ordered mine this week. The dealer is placing my order tomorrrow. I too ordered an R/T without the smoker's group and tow prep. The 8.4" and uconnect bluetooth is a seperate order, dunno why. I even took the booster seat option. I was gonna take the rear entertainment group but it's no longer offered. My friend works at the dealership so I got a killer deal. He also told me 6-8 weeks

Well I was driving by my dealer yesterday and noticed my new one was dropped off sometime late Saturday night or Sunday, looks like i am picking it up today at 5pm...

I am a little disappointed that the top of the line unit has no body-side molding or chrome mirrors, I guess it can be added but I think I have enough sunk enough into it already...

Will post some photo's soon... :D

I am a little disappointed that the top of the line unit has no body-side molding or chrome mirrors, I guess it can be added but I think I have enough sunk enough into it already...

I was very surprised when mine came with body coloured side mirrors, so I added Chrome sill plates, chrome mirror covers and a chrome gas tank cover. Looks good.......I think ;)

Terry

Edited by Windancer

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone, I am wondering if anyone has factory ordered a 2011 Dodge Journey yet? If so what were you told on how long delivery will take? I ordered my 2011 Journey R/T AWD fully loaded on January 28, 2011 here in Toronto, ON Canada. I was told by the dealer 4-6 weeks so it "should" be on their lot by end of February 2011 by what they antisipate. I have heard rumours of the 19 inch rim tire shortages etc...and expected wait times of 6-8 weeks now. That would mean my new 2011 R/T would not arrive till the end of March...if I am lucky. What are you other Dodge Journey factory order new owners hearing? I am already getting impatient....I want it now...LOL!

You wil be waiting a while yet!! I ordered my R/T on Feb.2nd

I just got back from checking with my dealer, its only now being loaded on to the train, and it's a long haul from Mexico! Supposed to be here in Winnipeg the first week of April.

So you can probably anticipate late April/ early May delivery.

You wil be waiting a while yet!! I ordered my R/T on Feb.2nd

I just got back from checking with my dealer, its only now being loaded on to the train, and it's a long haul from Mexico! Supposed to be here in Winnipeg the first week of April.

So you can probably anticipate late April/ early May delivery.

I've got my VIN the other day. Mine is supposed to be shipping toda, then a 2.5 week shipping from Mexico. I should have it first week of April. A liitle over two months so not too bad!

Edited by dodgefan

I've got my VIN the other day. Mine is supposed to be shipping toda, then a 2.5 week shipping from Mexico. I should have it first week of April. A liitle over two months so not too bad!

Oh, I thought I read your order date was Feb.28...so your ETA sounds reasonable.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got an update. First it was shipped on March 23rd, then it was changed to April 8th and now it';s shipped on March 23rd with KZ M status. I asked the dealer where exactly it was and he said it's on the train but there's no way to know exactly where the train is. I was told 2 weeks shiopping time and I'm over that now. I got rid of the wife's gas- guzzler and and she's getting a little impatient. Who wouldn't if they were driving their dad's 99 4 cyl accord!

wow, i just made a full thread on this, wish i had seen this before. My journey shipped yesterday, I'm hoping it is here by next friday because that's when the family is going on a road trip for spring break so crossing my fingers that we will get it by friday.

btw, how long did it take to get all yours.

• 1 month later...

With mine I ordered on Feb 28th, it was built on March 24th and do to be shipped on April 9th. I guess this is not to bad. I remember when I ordered my Caliber back in 06 it took 2 full months before I was able to pick it up.

I ordered my 2011Dodge Journey RT Feb 28th also, I was given a VIN and the build has been delayed three times. I am told it could be built in June. I am fairly upset at this. It is a company lease so I guess we are at the bottom of the build priority.