Deep River Blue AWD RT

atreides

Picked this up on thursday 400Km done already..love it

Also picked up my chrome trim package, now need to find some one to install it..some one with level eye and steady hands

Once attached will repost, any one else brought the Mopar trim yet?

3.5 V6 AWD R/T

MyGig not Nav

Tow prep

Safe and Sound

Convenience group II

Looking to add..some time as cash flow allows

Lower chrome grill/billet

Rear bumper protector

Ipod charge adapter, my Iphone or Ipod wont charge..but plays and is quite easy to control via myGig

Question?....any one know of something to cover/encase the fog light surround? or chrome it?

Question?....any one know of something to cover/encase the fog light surround? or chrome it?

There is a process that will allow plastic bits to be chrome look. One process is called Spray Chrome.

http://www.sprayonchrome.com/index2.html

Saw another process on Jay Leno's Garage and this stuff is amazing. Thought about getting into the business

with just this one product!

By the way, Nice looking Journey!

Trim installed..... was directed to body shop by my dealer to get a better installed job,when it came to pay.. My dealer had paid for me, now thats service for you. cant fault them at all.. Chevalier Chrysler also known as Aurora Chrysler north of the GTA.

Have driven out of my way to use this dealer as the service ive had for my last 3 dodges has been fantastic.

post-1693-1276881708825_thumb.jpg

Picked this up on thursday 400Km done already..love it

Also picked up my chrome trim package, now need to find some one to install it..some one with level eye and steady hands

Once attached will repost, any one else brought the Mopar trim yet?

3.5 V6 AWD R/T

MyGig not Nav

Tow prep

Safe and Sound

Convenience group II

Looking to add..some time as cash flow allows

Lower chrome grill/billet

Rear bumper protector

Ipod charge adapter, my Iphone or Ipod wont charge..but plays and is quite easy to control via myGig

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

20,000 kilometers later I'm a very happy Journey owner still. Other than regular servicing no visits to dealer.

Down side it's drinking gas like there’s no tomorrow, but I've a heavy right foot..

Up side it's great in the white stuff, even fun to drive in the wet it's solid really have to push it to misbehave. Did a round trip to Ottawa up through Algonquin park returning on hwys and it was incredibly relaxing drive.

Iphone control is great..

So far so good

• 1 year later...

Alas at 65,000 Kilometers my Journey is no more...

A very good road runner no issues and still very happy with it.

Rear ended and totaled, some $18,000 in damage and twisted frame. now in the market for a gently used 2011 R/T

All I can say is the active head restraints work

• 5 years later...
On ‎2011‎-‎01‎-‎24 at 12:29 PM, atreides said:

20,000 kilometers later I'm a very happy Journey owner still. Other than regular servicing no visits to dealer.

Down side it's drinking gas like there’s no tomorrow, but I've a heavy right foot..

Up side it's great in the white stuff, even fun to drive in the wet it's solid really have to push it to misbehave. Did a round trip to Ottawa up through Algonquin park returning on hwys and it was incredibly relaxing drive.

Iphone control is great..

So far so good

have 2011 RT love it unreal vehicle  154000 KM NO ISSUES