Window Vent/Visor/Deflector Recommendations

I put Weathertechs on my Nitro - way too noisy for me. I will do without on my DJ

Are those the in-channel ones or mounted on the exterior?? I have never had an experience where they add noise. Was is noisier with the windows up or down?

Edited by Lobitz68

I put Weathertechs on my Nitro - way too noisy for me. I will do without on my DJ

i agree with the poster i had the weathertech installed on my 2011 mainstreet and right away i could hear a slight windnoise from the drivers side to me it sounded like wind noise and the window was to tight in the channel and didnt go as far up in the channel as before, it wasnt a loud noise just enough that if you had paid attention to the noise level before and after install you would notice it. now that said i traded in my 2011 for a 2014 crossroad and at the time i told the dealer i wanted to keep my weathertechs visers and pulled them out but as of today i have not put them in my crossroad dont think i ever will....

I ordered my window vents and hood deflector from Pep Boys for under $100 at the time the have a $30 rebate offer going on

Welcome to the forum. No hood deflector for me either. When I have used them in the past, I have noticed a considerable drop in mpgs!

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...