2010 Journey SXT did l pay to mush !!!

This is the journey l order and what l payed for it , white SXT 2010 MSRP 27.931+OPTIONS and discounts=28.311+tax

1. Convenience Group II

2. Flexible Seating Group

3. Power Express Open/Close Sunroof

4. Entertainment Group #2

5. Rear Seat Video Group I

6.Permium Con Group

7.Safe & Sound Group

8.Paint protector and rustproof

P.S Did l get taking to the CLEANERS :banghead:

This is the journey l order and what l payed for it , white SXT 2010 MSRP 27.931+OPTIONS and discounts=28.311+tax

1. Convenience Group II

2. Flexible Seating Group

3. Power Express Open/Close Sunroof

4. Entertainment Group #2

5. Rear Seat Video Group I

6.Permium Con Group

7.Safe & Sound Group

8.Paint protector and rustproof

P.S Did l get taking to the CLEANERS :banghead:

Sounds ok. Depending on where you live, you will get a better deal. In the US, you would get a better deal because they don't have to ship the car anywhere. If you live in a country where they have a journey plant, it will be cheaper.

Sounds ok. Depending on where you live, you will get a better deal. In the US, you would get a better deal because they don't have to ship the car anywhere. If you live in a country where they have a journey plant, it will be cheaper.

Montreal Canada

Looks like a fair deal, and if you are happy about it and are happy with the service after the sale, so much the better.

I worked our deal with Supplier pricing which was 2% under invoice, took the $1500 rebate and added the Military Retiree

$500 bonus. I thought that was pretty good for a car we had to order.

Now my Camaro I paid full MSRP for, and I don't regret that one bit either.

Looks like a fair deal, and if you are happy about it and are happy with the service after the sale, so much the better.

I worked our deal with Supplier pricing which was 2% under invoice, took the $1500 rebate and added the Military Retiree

$500 bonus. I thought that was pretty good for a car we had to order.

Now my Camaro I paid full MSRP for, and I don't regret that one bit either.

I am going to talk to my saleman and ask to show me were he got (MSRP at 27.931 BASE WITH NO OPTIONS) and on the web it shows me 23.295 .I sure my saleman took me for a ride, I still did not receive my Journey with 500.00 down deposit and 8 week that they said I will receive is coming up. If my saleman cannot come up with some kind of story on where he got that price at 27.931, I WILL CANCEL MY ORDER and ask for my deposit back .

P.S. Can I get my deposit back if I am correct or am I to paranoid . :redcard:

HELP; Thank you; Ange

Ange,

I just re-read all of this and the base price they listed for you is nearly the base price for the R/T Model. Could they have ordered the wrong

vehicle for you?

I see they added the paint protector and such and that is a DEALER Added item which they make HUGE profits on.

• 3 weeks later...