2009 SXT Lease Return

So, after two years I have sent the Journey back to Dodge. It had 43000 kms on it, so no over mileage charges. The salesman I picked it up from wasn't in on the day (Monday), so I delt with another one who took care of it. Today I got the dealer inspection report done by one of their salesmen which only listed some scratches on the rear bumper, which I never noticed, so they probably could be taken out with a light buff. I purchased the worry free policy when I leased it, so the $400 charge for repairs to the scratches was covered. So unless Chrysler finds something mechanically wrong with it, that they say I caused, the lease was painless. No likely they will find anything, but you never know if they will try to pull something. Anyway, if anyone is in or near Milton Ontario looking for a decent dealership, try Milton Chrysler Dodge, other than wanting to put a set of rotors on the Journey that I did not think were needed and therefore did not replace they always treated me fairly in the 7 years I have dealt with them. Good luck to you all, hopefully you are having better reliability than I did.

Did you return it early? I have a 4 year lease and want to return mine now. Please let me know how. Thanks.

Our lease was for 2 years, made the final payment on April 5th so it was up. Could have kept it until May 2nd, but I was sick of it and wanted the space in the garage free.

• 9 months later...

Got the final statement in the mail today, no further charges. Glad they didn't try to pull anything. Good luck to you all, I'll be lurking around for a while longer if anyone has any questions.

But you forgot to tell everyone that there is a $400 to $450 lease disposition fee on any Chrysler vehicle that can't be waived UNLESS you buy or lease another Chrysler vehicle. I doubt you're still lurking after all this time though.