My 2010 Dodge Journey SXT - White

ZAC

Hi All,

Here are the pics for my Dodge Journey that I took delivery for about 1.5 weeks ago. Only mods I have on my Journey are the tinted windows all around including the stripe on the windshield. Looking to get some HID's installed in the future.

Also if you take a look at the last picture I noticed this small gap just above the front tire, they are on both sides went to the dealer showroom to take a look and they had it too. Was wondering if anybody else noticed this and what the benefit is of such a gap. O noticed it when walking toward the car at night and noticed light come from the GAP

Thanks

post-1342-12667235635143_thumb.jpg

post-1342-12667235964247_thumb.jpg

Hi All,

Here are the pics for my Dodge Journey that I took delivery for about 1.5 weeks ago. Only mods I have on my Journey are the tinted windows all around including the stripe on the windshield. Looking to get some HID's installed in the future.

Also if you take a look at the last picture I noticed this small gap just above the front tire, they are on both sides went to the dealer showroom to take a look and they had it too. Was wondering if anybody else noticed this and what the benefit is of such a gap. O noticed it when walking toward the car at night and noticed light come from the GAP

Thanks

Hi Zak,

I have a dodge journey 2009 and i dont have that gap in the front bumper, as a matter of fact i have noticed that our South African models actually have a differnt bumper shape. It is hard to explain but check out my pics under the post customised my 17'' rim and you will ee the bottom of the bumper has a differnt black spoiler effort. I like your choice in colour dude a exact match to my journey. Happy motoring and lifes a journey.

Wayne

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

Thanks

The radiator area of the car (the front bumper) is sealed off and these hole let the extra air escape.