Cargo Cover AliExpress

Bill1

Has anyone tried the Cargo Cover from AliExpress ?

Not sure about 2014 but for 2018 (build & price) there a $100 option don't mind the $100 but to buy afterwards they want CDN $400+ quite a markup

so I am curious if anyone has bought one from these guys looks like about $140 delivered, not sure if I would get dinged for duty or tax.

Thanks

Bill

Capture15.jpg

I've been curious about that thing as well. It looks like you have to install some screws in order to get the brackets on(?). Hopefully someone already has one and can give us an honest opinion.

Although, how can you go wrong when it has "HIGHHARDNESS"!?!?! :lol:

image.png.719945b7b6ff7eda6aa02e739bae035b.png

41 minutes ago, jkeaton said:

LOLOL.....I have not yet tried (lack of trust maybe?) that site yet. Maybe it's the really bad Chinese to English translations....

i can vouch for aliexpress....as long as you sort items by seller as in better sellers first you wont have a problem.  ive EASILY bought 20 different things from aliexpress.  the down side is waiting upwards of a month to receive your items from china.

I have bought from China before, likely ebay, not I think from this source and your right one of the big drawbacks is time to get your stuff. I remember the last thing I ordered was taking so long I didn't think it was ever going to arrive. I notice on this ad it says 36 to 58 days so 1 to 2 months.......  Above someone mentioned about the screws to attach the brackets, now correct me if I am wrong,   but my understanding is the 5 passenger (2 rows of seats) has the attachment points for the cover built in where the 7 passenger (3 rows of seats) does not and the cover is not an option when you buy it,  so I wonder if the 7 passenger version is some sort of compression fitting  .......

All the Best

Bill

On 4/17/2018 at 4:34 PM, Bryman31 said:

i can vouch for aliexpress....as long as you sort items by seller as in better sellers first you wont have a problem.  ive EASILY bought 20 different things from aliexpress.  the down side is waiting upwards of a month to receive your items from china.

New member here but experienced with AliExpress. they are good but be prepared to wait a while to receive your item(s)

I admit that i have only bought LED strip lighting and other LED products on sale which is a huge discount in prices compared to our US or Canadian market.

IE: 5m LED waterproof single colour light strip for $2.50cdn and little shipping costs.

I bought 3 x 5m length rolls of white LED's with shipping for less than $20cdn shipped.

Here is one added to give the eyelid effect on my 66 Polara convertible.

IMG_0116.JPG

Edited by Mr. Fix it
adding information