I've had a vibration since I purchased my Journey back in August, I've now had it in three times and the service department acts like its to much work to even figure it out. I've had my regular mechanic test drive it and he says it's a drivetrain issue but also a warranty issue. I have zero confidence in the service dept. here in Casper Wy but so frustrated with this vibration, yes I'm venting...Lol! Has anyone else experienced vibration issues? Around 80 Mph and driving down hill. 

well try a different dealership even if it means a further trip down the road, I havent had any problems , more info would be nice like is it awd or fwd, mileage on it, do you feel the vibration while under power and or  just coasting, any an all info is needed for someone to maybe help you, no problem with the venting as it sucks to have a new car and the dealership is no help. maybe the dodge adviser on here could get involved and help you out??????/

• 1 month later...

Hi i have a 14 under warranty still a back in feb it developed a vibration between 60-75 mph bought new tires for stock wheels didnt solve it had rebalanced not the problem, April purchased NEW aftermarket set of wheeld n tires same problem, rebalanced no fix, sent back got totally new different set of wheels n tires, same problem last 2 weeks i had at dealership checked everything in tbe drivetrain out everything checked out so they replaced BOTH drive axles  (FRONT WHEEL DRIVE) same problem ... Not sure what is going on i do know stock wheels are going back on & going to another dealership... Drive freeway round trip daily so this is very annoying... 

Edited by ERB