Cargo cover

Bill1

Not sure if this is the right place to post this,

Looking at a 2014 Journey crossroad 2 rows of seats not the 7 person one,  does this vehicle come standard with the retractable cargo cover ?

it has the "customer preferred package 28v"  not sure exactly what this includes.

Thanks

Bill

mine did, i dont even use it i pulled it out and stashed it in the hall closet.also removed the second row headrest, gives a better view looking out the rear and side windows since we dont have kids or few riders in the second seat.. i have a 2014 crossroad.call your local dealer to find out what the preferred package covers..

Thanks for the reply, my inclination is it comes standard, the fellow like you may have taken it out and forgot about it because its not in the vehicle,  unfortunately the dealer will never tell me the name of the person who traded it in...... there a bit pricey from mopar here in Canada about $500 tax in although you can get them on ebay or Amazon for a lot less.  He may have done a Bill on it, I remember on a different brand I took it out to load the back and forgot it was on the roof  and drove away,  never did find it :)

Thanks

All the Best

Bill