SRT menus unlocked on the Journey...

there is a guy on the "Dodge Journey Nation" facebook page that has unlocked all the SRT menus on his 8.4 uConnect screen.  if anyone wants to have a look check it out on that facebook page.  it looks like a kinda cool mod.  just buy some cable (not sure which one) and download the Multiecuscan 4.0 software and load it up to laptop plug it in obd port and bam.  he has a vid of it working on his screen and some little info vid of what he did.

thought id share on here in case that guy isint on this forum.

Better than the SRT menu, from what I saw in the video, you can use this to enable your DRLs, something dealers can't do.  Not only that, but apparently you can even control how bright they are . . . . .

Can't link to the post because the group in question is closed.

Edited by bramfrank

20 minutes ago, bramfrank said:

Better than the SRT menu, from what I saw in the video, you can use this to enable your DRLs, something dealers can't do.  Not only that, but apparently you can even control how bright they are . . . . .

Can't link to the post because the group in question is closed.

by DRL's you mean daytime running lights?  on my car you can enable OR disable them.  is that just a US thing?

also they guy that did the mod told me THIS is the cable he used.  under $100.00 for a sweet mod in total (software & cable)

4 minutes ago, 2late4u said:

you have to join only takes a few minutes then they approve you real quick

there are 3 different pages on facebook they are all closed but pretty good pages.  as 2late said they all approve quickly. a lot of the times people post in all 3 at once LOL

Dodge Journey Owners Club

Dodge Journey Fans

Dodge Journey Naition