mopar stainless gas/brake pedals question

Bryman31

i would like to get the mopar bright pedal kit.  but ive not been able to find a kit for the journey specifically.  so i was wondering, since ive found like 5 different bright pedal kits......which one do you guys think will fit the journey?  ive found them for charger, challenger, jeep, and durango.  does anyone have the set?  the only thing i know is that its a real pain in the ass to get the brake pedal on apparently..

thoughts?  advice?

I do.  They look good.  I got them in 2011 when my DJ was new.  I don't remember which one I got because I made the dealer throw them in for free.  I will say this. . .   When I got it home I decided that the black parking brake pedal needed a bright top.  Had to modify a challenger clutch cover for that.  Overall, looks good.  Really sports up the cockpit.  I think the Mopar T shifter makes a big difference too.  Looks fast. . .  

Peace.

• 3 months later...

I put a set on mine and they are the same ones that are used on the jeep compass model. They are an official mopar accessory so they will fit no problems. Mine came from steve white motors, big cjdr dealer out of the Carolinas. The kit only has the gas and brake pads. I got a challenger e-brake pad and had to use a utility knife to make like two cuts to get it to fit the journey's e-brake pedal. They do make the interior look more appealing for not that much money. You need really hot water and a flat blade stubby screwdriver to help install the brake pad. let the brake pad sit in the hot water to soften up the rubber-much easier to manipulate over the pedal .The gas pedal pad goes on in about a minute.

• 1 year later...