Fog light instructions

Hello, I'm new here and this is the first journey I've owned so I'm learning they are not pre-wired like other dodge vehicles. With that said I bought a set of used fog lights and the switch for it. Thinking it would be like my ram and challenger that were pre wired it was just plug in and have the dealer enable the sales code. I called my local dlr and they said they can't get the fog light Harness without buying the kit. I was wondering if anyone would happen to have the installation instructions and I will wire them myself into the factory harness. I just need to know witch connector they plug into. Thanks 

https://moparonlineparts.com/docs/82212736.pdf

Good luck.  I'd recommend using the actual wiring harness.  If you can't find one, I'd strongly recommend getting the wire gauge information from someone who does have it.  Electricity is not something to play with if you aren't well aware of what you're doing.  As for the correct wiring harness, you could always search for one at a junk yard.

The factory kit comes with two wiring harnesses - one for the lights, and the other to run from the lights to the BCM.

Thanks for that link I looked all over and couldn't find it. And believe me I did call my local yards none have any journeys. As for the wiring Im an electrician and do wiring for firetrucks. That's why I'm not to concerned about not getting the harness as I can build one at work for it lol. 

Thanks again!