Howdy from Texas

DFW Rusty

Wife and I just brought home a 2014 Journey SXT last night. We were planning to buy a brand new Chevy Traverse in January of next year, but couldn't hold out any longer. We are building a house right now and don't really need to be splurging on new cars(hence waiting until next year for a new car), but we just had our 3rd child in December. My wife's car was too small for 3 kids, and my truck isn't very practical for just driving everywhere any time we go some where as a family. We have been keeping our eyes open for a mid size suv for a couple months now that fit the bill and yesterday morning we found it. 2014 SXT, 3.6L Pentastar :smokin:, big infotainment screen, good tires, service records in the glove box, certified pre-owned, free 70k mile power train/ drive train warranty, 40k miles on the clock for $14k at Meador dcjr. Very happy!

I am a fan of dodge cars, my wife traded in her 2013 dodge avenger that we bought brand new and it had 98k on the clock with out ever having a single issue!

I have a couple questions I'll be asking in other sections, mainly about the fitment of kids in the back seats. It was after dark when we finalized the deal so attached is a dealer photo of the car!

ashley new car 2018.jpg

Edited by DFW Rusty

have a 2014 myself only problem i've had is a oil senor at about 45k went bad, but other than that no problem except replacement tires on these 19 rims are costly kind of wish i had the 17 inch rims that i  had on my 2011 journey back. love my journey...