LED headlights not working now nothing does

I installed some led headlights tonight in my 16 DJ RT and as I installed the first one no problem checked it and it looked great. Put the drivers side in checked it looked great. Did both fogs next. Went to check looked great. So I start the car to back it off the ramps and the headlights flash 3 times and go out. Tried unplugging and replugging not working so I put old Sylvania back in and now they don't work either. Any thoughts? The parking lights still work and the fogs work no issues just no headlights at all either in led or in the original Sylvania ones. 

Well I went back out there after the car has been sitting for about 30 minutes or so and try the headlight switch again with the car off and it still didn't work until I turn the car on and the headlines came back on with the old sylvania's in them so at least that works. The LED headlights still don't work however and I'm slightly disappointed with that and that they are an $80 pair of LED headlights

38 minutes ago, Rivmaster91 said:

What specific LED bulbs did everyone use on their Journey & what site(s) did you get them from?

I would like to upgrade to the LED bulbs on my 2012 RT.

Thanks in advance. 

Sylvania has a bulb called the Zevo connect hybrid bulb that uses LED, for $99.99 they come with everything you need but it seems to be a bit more than a standard bulb change involved. I am planning on upgrading to these soon, rather than a seller on eBay or amazon (no offense to those that have, I've just had some bad experiences buying things on there). I just prefer the piece of mind (or delusion of piece of mind) buying from a larger company. 

After further review I spoke with the seller of the lights and they sent me the canbus modulators free of charge BUT, the polarity was reversed so I had to reverse the plug. That worked for about 10 minutes and then they flashed off once and came back on and then a minute or so later flashed off and never came back on. These are the ones I got. 

CougarMotor LED Headlight Bulbs All-in-One Conversion Kit - 9006 -7,200Lm 6000K Cool White CREE - 3 Year Warranty https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01H6NZ7BA/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_6b6RAbQSQ3GTW

• 2 years later...

i have bought 2 sets of led both were around $40-60 and both said Canbus Ready ready, didnt have any problems with either set the first set had one go bad after about 4 yrs then i bought the other set just got them off amazon,good luck................

Sold by: AUXITO
Return window closed on Feb 2, 2020
$59.99