Is there a hanes/chilton book you can buy?

snosrap

I just bought a 2011 Journey RT and was looking for a repair manual as I like to have one for every vehicle. I understand that with the 3.6 its the same engine as my wife's 2012 Caravan with 3.6 but I do see differences so is there a Hanes Manual or Chilton for the Journey as I cant find anything. All I could find was a online service that you pay yearly???? Thanks

Check with your local library system. You might be surprised with what you can find.  The Carrol County library in Maryland has a subscription to Auto Repair Reference Center (arrc.ebscohost.com) with a vast store of information on most makes/models/years, which effectively includes more or less complete factory service manuals.  The most recent DJ it has listed is the 2014, but there haven't been any groundbreaking changes since then. While physically in some branches, they have access to ALLDATA Repair (the same thing you're talking about with an annual subscription, but paid for through your tax dollars and available for everyone).