Journey vanity light bulbs?

Does anyone know the specific bulb number / type for the Journey's illuminated sun-visor vanity light bulbs?  :headscratch:

They exist on our 2012 RT & there is no info in the owners manual or on some popular online bulb sites (Xenondepot.com / diodedynamics etc).

Was able to easily find the correct application for my 2012 Charger Blacktop edition.

They seem to list every bulb but that one.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks. 

• 3 weeks later...

Will contact my local dodge dealer for more detailed info...but it should be listed in the owners manual...because...well they are there on my 2012 RT! (and they should be listed in the OM). 

My main reason why I asked the question to start with, was to see if any fellow owners changed these bulbs to LED's.

:cool:

After much research & tapping into my resources, it is disappointing to discover that we can't change the bulbs on the vanity mirrors period (at least from 2011 to current Journey's).  You have to buy  the entire sun visor assembly (but are still not able to change the bulbs as they are sealed into the vanity mirror unit).  Way to go Journey engineers! :shrug:

On 3/17/2018 at 3:07 PM, Rivmaster91 said:

After much research & tapping into my resources, it is disappointing to discover that we can't change the bulbs on the vanity mirrors period (at least from 2011 to current Journey's).  You have to buy  the entire sun visor assembly (but are still not able to change the bulbs as they are sealed into the vanity mirror unit).  Way to go Journey engineers! :shrug:

First world problems. Probably never buy another dodge vehicle again, right? ;)

10 hours ago, jkeaton said:

First world problems. Probably never buy another dodge vehicle again, right? ;)

I agree with you re first world problems jk....actually I own 2 Dodge's (my daily driver is a 2012 Charger 'Blacktop' edition).  The Journey RT is the Wife's...so I'm pretty sure I'm in it for the long haul! ;)

It's just completely silly to design things that way (cost cutting at it's finest to begin with). 

Took some research, but those are the only bulbs on the entire vehicle that can't be changed to LED's. 

At least one knows...

:cool: