In need of a back up camera

Hello everyone , I bought a 2017 DJ crossroad in Dec 2017 . It has a 8.4 screen . But does not have a back up camera . I called the dealer and they said I have to replace to whole radio for $1200 . But If bring a back up camera to them they can install it for me and pay for the labor . Anyone know where can I order the factory backup camera or get a used one ?  I don’t want a aftermarket one. I like the factory one that’s built in to the license plate light area . Also how I can I get the factory back up sensors as well . Please and thank you in advance.. 

first off find you a new dealer as this one is trying to screw you without giving you a kiss first. second just google mopar parts whole camera and wiring should cost you less than 350 to 400 and about 150 to 200 for the install, back up sensors have no idea on but my son has them on his truck and he said they really aren't worth the cost.look thur the forum here for backup camera post lots of info here. i would go to the dealership and say hey i just bought this journey here couple of months ago i know about what i should be paying and IF you want my repeat business you will have to earn it here by doing this at a reasonable price.

Do you already have the 8.4" screen?  If so, the parts will cost you from the parts counter at the dealership about $230.  I had the dealership install for me, and cost me about $400 installed and activated.  They have to put a sales code into your radio to activate the video camera.

Backup sensors maybe a different issue.  I haven't read where anyone installed those.  I'd be interested in hearing how that works out for you.

Some more information.  I looked back to get the part number.

"Same part number for 2015 found on ebay for oem backup camera (82212553ab) was used on my 2016. It cost me $363 installed at my dealership with a dodge accessory %15 off coupon. The wires were there for hook up, so no wires needed ran. Works awesome and I'm happy with the results."

I actually installed a backup camera in my old car. Really inexpensive. I bought it off of Amazon. I actually wired it to run at all times and not just when backing up. The one I had even had an 8 inch screen. I know it wouldn't be wired into Uconnect, but it was well worth the price.