2013 DJ RT rear toe links

Hello, this is my first post here. I have a 2013 dj rt, and my rear tires are dangerously worn on the inner quarter of the tires. I took it to dodge today and they found rear toe link bushings are no good along with one trailer arm bushing. 

I attempted to replaced the passenger side toe link to find that I cannot remove the special adjustment bolt at the back of the toe link, is there a special method for removing them? I've read elsewhere that people cut them out, I'm hoping I don't have to do that. 

Also, I bought the bushing for the trailer arm, but haven't attempted it yet . am I going to need to press the old bushing out or is it a bolt in type ?

Thanks everyone

my 2014 was wearing on the inside as well took it to the dealer for a 4 wheel alignment they said the front was good but he back was out but that it aligned up as per the factory specs so hope i dont have your problem seams to  be riding okay i have about 71k on mine. i have no idea on your problem but i am sure some one will chime in soon with some help good luck..

checked on the parts from rock auto are reasonable how much did the dealer want to install or a local garage since you are having questions just wondering in case i ever have problems good luck and keep us informed, also didnt find nothing on you tube you might want to video it and upload it and become famous 

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have a video on how to install the rear lower toe links?  I have to get one replaced as well.  I won't be doing it myself, but I find it interesting to watch what is being done to the vehicle, but I don't want to stand over a mechanics shoulder.

Nothing on YouTube.

Thanks

mechanical-idiot

Hi there, I did them myself with the help of a friend. You have to take out the bolt closest to the wheel with a breaker bar, and then cut the toe link off of the stainless steel adjustable bolt with a torch and also cut out the bolt with the torch. There's no other way to do it as far as I know because the stainless bolt welds itself to the link.