I just recently purchased a 2009 Journey R/T and when I went through the car wash it kindly removed the plastic cover on my antenna. I was looking in eBay and noticed there is a option for a 4" antenna replacement and I was wondering if these are any good? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks all.

Next time unscrew the antenna before you go through.  I had one snap off at the base and had to change the entire base!  Good thing it was under warranty 

8 hours ago, jkeaton said:

Link to the product you are inquiring about?

I'm on mobile and not really sure how to do the link thing. Let me see what I can do. They're 4" antennas to replace the standard antenna and I don't know if a shorter antenna is going to pick up line the standard

If you are talking about the little STUBBIES, they are not that great. I am wanting to change the look and install the fin type of antenna. My last car had one and it worked great. Just afraid the adhesive on the ones I found will fail through a car wash. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Car-Roof-Style-Shark-Fin-Antenna-Radio-Signal-AM-FM-Aerials-for-Toyota-Ford-VW/282791083999?fits=Make%3ADodge|Model%3AJourney&hash=item41d7a97fdf:g:avIAAOSwb79aRbCn&vxp=mtr

5 hours ago, Armando G said:

If you are talking about the little STUBBIES, they are not that great. I am wanting to change the look and install the fin type of antenna. My last car had one and it worked great. Just afraid the adhesive on the ones I found will fail through a car wash. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Car-Roof-Style-Shark-Fin-Antenna-Radio-Signal-AM-FM-Aerials-for-Toyota-Ford-VW/282791083999?fits=Make%3ADodge|Model%3AJourney&hash=item41d7a97fdf:g:avIAAOSwb79aRbCn&vxp=mtr

Thanks Armando, I seen those fin type and really like them too. What if we replace the tape that comes with it with a better two sided tape from a parts store? Should be able to find the stuff the use for side molding, that stuff is gorilla strong, haha. I think the fin is the route I'm going to take, I will post pics when I get it done. Thanks again Armando