Need info on this piece.

Hello, I was wondering if anyone can give me more info on the black plate in the picture. I have taken my 09 DODGE JOURNEY to the dealership multiple times for repairs in regards to starting failure. I have tap on the plate for it to start. Sometimes I have to unplug and replug the 1st insert. Any help on figuring out what this piece is is greatly appreciated. I did check the manual, but there is no info about it.

Thanks!

20180106_085906.jpg

looks like it has been put on crooked from the pic, stop by any parts store or the dealership they should be able to tell you and if they can get it....we use to make thoes at our electronic plant in Huntsville AL  we made all the electronics and radios cant place the name of it we had so many different kinds..

On 1/10/2018 at 2:38 PM, 2late4u said:

looks like it has been put on crooked from the pic, stop by any parts store or the dealership they should be able to tell you and if they can get it....we use to make thoes at our electronic plant in Huntsville AL  we made all the electronics and radios cant place the name of it we had so many different kinds..

I took off the piece, and I just didn't put it back on all the way. Thanks for the info!