Another leak

JennyA

Ok you were all so helpful last time so I am back. I have something else leaking now think is also coolant. It is not a lot but still I would like my fluids to remain inside where they belong. This one is right behind the bumper, (2) little metal lines going into a bracket on the back of the radiator. I'm not sure what they are or what they are for but something is running down the inside of my bumper. Not sure what I should do. Is it safe to drive? I don't even know for sure what it is that's leaking. Sorry I'm a dumbass.

Well, first thing you have to do is figure out what thew liquid is. Is it clear, red, oily, smell sweet, etc?  Sounds like the transmission cooler lines to the radiator from your description. Is it safe top drive? Depends on what the fluid is, how long it's been leaking and how much whatever the fluid is remains where it's supposed to be.. I know on the later models, there is no transmission dipstick to check the fluid level. Dealer serviceable only. If your has a dipstick and it is transmission fluid leaking from those fittings, check your fluid level. If no transmission dipstick, well, then, my recommendation is to take it in for service.