Dragging Noise When Turning Left And Hard Take Off

I bought a 09 dodge journey in September of 2017 and just recently just started hearing a noise when turning left it sounds like something is dragging but looked under and nothing seems to be hanging or loose, the other issue i am having is it seems to have a hard shift when taking off some times i am new to dodge so wondering if anyone has some answers out there for me i pay a lot for this car and want to make sure they fix it so the car doesn't fall apart  as i am in the warranty period 

when turning and hearing a clicking noise is a front cvc joint going bad. also check out u tube videos on front end noise might be a bad wheel bearing going bad,since you say you have a warranty take it to a local garage and take them for a ride to hear the noise and they might tell you what is wrong. good luck

5 hours ago, BIggerGuy34 said:

everytime i take it to the shop they say that's normal 

is this the shop that owns the lot where you bought it?  and if you let them tell you that is a normal sound then there is no hope for you. not trying to be an arse but i meant take it to a local shop not affiliated to the dealership where you bought it. they will tell you what they think that noise is as since we are just guessing here from what skimpy info you gave us.like miles on the speedo and what kind of service records, did you get a carfax on it(accident reports) no car should make dragging noises when turning that is not normal... good luck......