2014 DODGE JOURNEY ENGINE WONT START & INTERIOR LIGHTS FLICKERING RAPIDLY AS WELL AS RAPID CLICKING NOISE

Clc10

2014 DODGE JOURNEY ENGINE WONT START & INTERIOR LIGHTS FLICKERING RAPIDLY AS WELL AS RAPID CLICKING NOISE.

Engine will not start however the exterior lights, interior lights & radio work but the electrical system seems to be going haywire without a specific pattern along with a rapid clicking noise. The electronic throttle control system light and the check engine light came on.

What is the throttle control light meant to indicate? 

I jump started the car yesterday evening and it turned on and i was able to move it. 2 hours later i went to start the car and again it started doing the same thing. 

Any ideas as to why this is happening aside from "dead battery" ? 

IMG_0855.jpg

well you could jump start it and take it down to the local auto part store most will check your battery for free and your charging system. sounds most likely your battery is going bad, that would be the first thing to do, that said it is under the the wheel well and is best to remove the tire for easier replacement.good luck and also buy the best battery you can since it is in a bad location....check out you tube for some videos on what you will be doing or pay someone couple hundred to do it for you...