Rear tires worn unevenly

I noticed that my 2012 fwd had its rear tires tipping in at the top and now I've noticed that the insides of the tires are bald all around the inside circumference. Other than  the need for a straight forward wheel alignment what else could be the problem? Anything specific to the vehicle anyone knows of? Not sure if this is relevant but the rear suspension has also had a mumber of "creaking" bushings.  Thanks for any help!

my 2014 crossroad with 67k on it i noticed the rear tires wearing on the inside all the way around ,so took it for a 4 wheel alignment which cost you more then the 2 wheel alignment expect to pay around 79 -90 for it i had mine done at my dealership cost me 89.  the guy said the front end was in spec but said the rear was out quite a bit, 

• 2 weeks later...

actually i asked about that as i carry my wife's 3 wheel scooter (200 lb) and the hitch was about (50 lb) and he said that shouldn't affect or cause it to go out of alignment it is from the road wear and tear is what can knock it out, but i would assume carrying something heavy might make it easier to go bad.

Edited by 2late4u

Around here we drive on what's left of the road so it could simply be an alignment issue! Will have this addressed when I return from vacation. The reason I thought it may be more of an issue was because of the obnoxious creaking noise coming from back there! Will keep you posted!