New to me 2014 SXT

Skarevy

Just bought a 2014 Journey SXT about 3 weeks ago with 68k miles on it. Traded in my 2015 Wrangler for it because 4 kids and 2 adults just don't fit into a Wrangler. So far I absolutely love this car. Only issue I've had was not even 24 hours after purchasing the vehicle, my passenger side cold climate control button got stuck. I immediately called the dealership and they are fixing it free of charge. So, yay! Lol. The transmission can be a little jerky when I just coast sometimes, but I read here that I can take it to the dealer to have it recalibrated. Previous owner was an older gentleman who seemed to have odd driving habits. I am pleased with the power this thing puts out and find it quite easy to get up and go. I am looking forward to having this vehicle for at least the next 10 years. I must say, for it being my mom mobile, it's a fine looking mom mobile. 

IMG_20171016_185038623.jpg

welcome to the group, i have 2014 crossroad as well.the transmission has a learning period of its own and will learn your driving habits you might will find a small clunk when shifting from P to D or P to R if you jump in and try to shift it before it has a chance to warm up,this is a common quirk to most journeys it happens to mine once in awhile and no it cannot be fixed,but as with mine it happens hardly ever as i take my time when getting started.congrats on the new vehicle i am sure you will enjoy it more than the jeep,a lot smoother ride and a lot more room......