How To Change Spark Plugs

Molson

12 minutes ago, 2late4u said:

i would do the 4 cyl, but i have the 3.6  and i watched a video or 2 on how to do it, and i guess i'm showing my age but think i would rather pay someone to do it since it only once every 100k... 

I agree, the 3.6 takes up a lot more space, making everything harder to reach. My first car was a 93 mustang with a 4 banger and I had about 10 inches to work with which made working on it a breeze. Nowadays they cover everything up and make it impossible to reach. 

17 hours ago, lmoore1436 said:

I agree, the 3.6 takes up a lot more space, making everything harder to reach. My first car was a 93 mustang with a 4 banger and I had about 10 inches to work with which made working on it a breeze. Nowadays they cover everything up and make it impossible to reach. 

Not to mention the requirement that you remove the upper intake.  MY T&C with the old 3.8L isn't too bad, but I still have to change the rear bank blind.

I like 4 cylinder engines for plug changes - it's a 45 minute job if I'm taking my time.