4 wheel alignment

2late4u

I have about 66k on the journey and was looking at my tires which has about 30k on them and have about half the tread left (cooper cs5) and i notice the rear tires are wearing on the outside edge more than the front so took it to the dealership and let them do a 4 wheel alignment cost me $89. which was about $10 more than the local gas station that was advertizing the same, but i figured if i needed any parts since i had the lifetime warranty thought  i go with the dealership. no parts problems found , he said the front was okay but the rear was definitely out of specs. then ran by Walmart and got the tires rebalanced, and seen they had their Bosch Icon wipers on rollback to $14.99 so picked me up 2 of them as that is a great price on them, my last ones are still working okay so i put the new ones on and threw the old ones in the rear cargo just in case...all ready for the Mr Winter to roll into Alabama 

well i am still in shorts but ya winter will get here by christmas..... lol.... late jan or early feb is the worst might get a day or two of snow. gotta be prepared ya know   P.S. like your saying i am already of them 49 percent Trump was talking about. you know drawing my Social Security that i paid in the last 35 yrs....plus my Pension ah the good life it  just took too long to get here......

Edited by 2late4u

3 hours ago, 2late4u said:

well i am still in shorts but ya winter will get here by christmas..... lol.... late jan or early feb is the worst might get a day or two of snow. gotta be prepared ya know   P.S. like your saying i am already of them 49 percent Trump was talking about. you know drawing my Social Security that i paid in the last 35 yrs....plus my Pension ah the good life it  just took too long to get here......

I always thought winter down there was just maybe a change in the color of the leaves! Know what you mean about paying for a long time. Up here in Canada they call it "Canada Pension Plan". The government has the gall to call it an entitlement after paying into it for over 40 years and then they took out most of it for general revenue.

well i am in the northern top of the state, it will start to get cold around nov. and we almost always get sleet and ice hardly any snow, mostly around the 20 -40 degree most of the winter with good chance of real bad sleet or snow in jan or feb. lol when they are calling for a forecast of snow or sleet they will close schools.hell i've seen them close the schools with a threat of bad rain storms. i used to live in Michigan so i am used to getting snow but since then my blood must have thinned out to much... P.S. and in Michigan they never closed the schools for any reasons...

• 4 months later...

heads up to any one in the States my local ford dealership has a side store called Quick Lane they are a new franchise dealing in auto service and tires, anyway they dont advertise it too much but they offer 4 wheel alignments for $79. for a one time, or $179. for a lifetime  alignments, had to have one done couple months ago and paid $89. at the dodge dealership. thinking since i bought the max lifetime mopar warranty i think i'll go there and get the lifetime  alignment from Quick lane they said no limit on how many times i want it checked or fixed and good till i sell it or wreck it... anyways heads up to you all about this service.....