Hey there! :)

starterpack1

19 hours ago, Armando G said:

Welcome. Are you joining all Dodge forums? Or is a Journey the one you are shooting for?

Thanks!

I don't know yet. I think I want a Journey, if I will be able to afford it. I've always liked big cars, and I live in the countryside. It would benefit me a lot

32 minutes ago, starterpack1 said:

Thanks!

I don't know yet. I think I want a Journey, if I will be able to afford it. I've always liked big cars, and I live in the countryside. It would benefit me a lot

i dont know what you can afford BUT do your homework and a word to the wise stay away from any 2012 journeys or older brakes undersized on them, that said good hunting and hope you find whatever you are looking for....

4 hours ago, starterpack1 said:

Thanks!

The Journey is not that "big of a car" by US standards. May be different in your country.  "Big" here would be of the Expedition/Suburban/Armada type....full size true SUV's.

On 10/9/2017 at 10:31 PM, jkeaton said:

The Journey is not that "big of a car" by US standards. May be different in your country.  "Big" here would be of the Expedition/Suburban/Armada type....full size true SUV's.

It's true they're bigger, but here, in Romania, we kinda have different standards. Pretty much everyone owns a Volkswagen, which is really small. We have lots and lots of small cars, sadly

On 10/9/2017 at 6:56 PM, 2late4u said:

i dont know what you can afford BUT do your homework and a word to the wise stay away from any 2012 journeys or older brakes undersized on them, that said good hunting and hope you find whatever you are looking for....

Didn't know this about 2012 Journeys, thanks for the info!