just saying

2late4u

wow, just got thur checking the air filter on my daughters 2016 jeep patriot..they couldn't have made it any more rought to change, first there is about 6  2 inch screws you have to take completely out and 2 of them on the back side that are almost impossible to reach had to use a socket on a swivel joint attached to a 6 inch extension attached to a ratchet, okay got them all out now you have to take out another screw attaching the air box top to the fender wall,  the good thing it was real clean so shook it out a little then reassembled the whole damn thing and of course i drop the back screw and when it fell it didnt go all the way to the ground, so had to use a different screw from the workbench.... why they didnt use snap clamps like they use on most vehicles ????also i was installing a seat setback on the right seat and boy i wish the rear doors on it would open like our journeys do.. anyways got her all set so she can deliver the mail a little more comfortable now........

well just for the folks that must complain about our journeys i thought i would post things could be worse...thought some would get a kick out of how the engineers make everything so difficult to fix or do maintenance on their vechiles. but sorry if i had to explain that to you......